Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service Fact Sheets provide research-based information on a wide variety of subjects in regard to agriculture, economic development, family and consumer sciences, and youth development.
Recently Added or Updated
- What Drives Small Town Population Growth in Oklahoma?
- Helping Your Young Child Deal with Anger
- Management of Insect and Mite Pests in Small Grains (pdf only)
- Management of Insect and Mite Pests in Canola (pdf only)
- Fostering Your Child’s Self-Regulation
- Herbicide Mixing Order
- The New OK Home Baking Act of 2017
- Oklahoma Pasture Rental Rates: 2016-2017
- Developing a Balance Sheet
- Building a Vertical Hydroponic Tower
- Strategies to Reduce Moisture Condensation in Food Facilities
- Edible Oil Quality
- Oklahoma Garden Planning Guide
- Oklahoma Farm and Ranch Custom Rates, 2017-2018
- Basic Septic System Rules for Oklahoma
OSU Extension is in the process of migrating all 1000+ fact sheets to a web based, mobile friendly version. If you would like to see pdf versions of these fact sheets, please go to: http://pods.dasnr.okstate.edu .