Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service Fact Sheets provide research-based information on a wide variety of subjects in regard to agriculture, economic development, family and consumer sciences, and youth development.
Recently Added or Updated
- Recycled Household Textiles and Clothing
- Sweet Potato Production
- Wheat Research at OSU 2018
- FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food: What Are the Costs to My Food Business?
- What is Gambling Disorder?
- Oklahoma Garden Planning Guide
- Building a Vertical Hydroponic Tower
- The New OK Home Baking Act of 2017
- Round Bale Hay Storage
- Basic Septic System Rules for Oklahoma
- Calving Time Management for Beef Cows and Heifers
- Developing a Balance Sheet
- The Invasive Callery Pear
- Oklahoma Pasture Rental Rates: 2016-2017
- Strategies to Reduce Moisture Condensation in Food Facilities
OSU Extension is in the process of migrating all 1000+ fact sheets to a web based, mobile friendly version. If you would like to see pdf versions of these fact sheets, please go to: http://pods.dasnr.okstate.edu .