Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service Fact Sheets provide research-based information on a wide variety of subjects in regard to agriculture, economic development, family and consumer sciences, and youth development.
Recently Added or Updated
- A Resource Guide for Beginning Farmers in Oklahoma (PDF Only)
- Nutrient Loss and Water Quality
- Minimizing Impacts to Wildlife from Livestock Infrastructure
- Is Rainfall Index Pasture, Rangeland and Forage Insurance Right for You?
- Family Caregiving 101: Creating a Care Team
OSU Extension is in the process of migrating all 1000+ fact sheets to a web based, mobile friendly version. If you would like to see pdf versions of these fact sheets, please go to: http://pods.dasnr.okstate.edu .