Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service Fact Sheets provide research-based information on a wide variety of subjects in regard to agriculture, economic development, family and consumer sciences, and youth development.
Recently Added or Updated
- Selecting Deciduous Trees for Oklahoma
- Identifying and Correcting Iron Deficiencies in Ornamentals
- Customer Service Basics
- Managing Crabgrass in a Continuous Grazeout Wheat System
- What Drives Small Town Population Growth in Oklahoma?
- Building a Vertical Hydroponic Tower
- Developing a Balance Sheet
- Oklahoma Pasture Rental Rates: 2016-2017
- Oklahoma Garden Planning Guide
- The New OK Home Baking Act of 2017
- Edible Oil Quality
- Auger Conveyors
- Basic Septic System Rules for Oklahoma
- Strategies to Reduce Moisture Condensation in Food Facilities
- Chute Side Vaccine Cooler
OSU Extension is in the process of migrating all 1000+ fact sheets to a web based, mobile friendly version. If you would like to see pdf versions of these fact sheets, please go to: http://pods.dasnr.okstate.edu .