Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service Fact Sheets provide research-based information on a wide variety of subjects in regard to agriculture, economic development, family and consumer sciences, and youth development.
Recently Added or Updated
- Sweet Potato Production
- Recycled Household Textiles and Clothing
- Wheat Research at OSU 2018
- FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food: What Are the Costs to My Food Business?
- What is Gambling Disorder?
- Agribusiness Management Series: Oklahoma Wheat Stocker Graze Out Decision Aid
- Process and Facility Sanitation
- Drinking Water Testing
- Bovine Trichomoniasis
- Maturity Classification of Wheat Varieties
- The Evolution of Reference Strips in Oklahoma
- Nutrition for Older Adults: USDA MyPlate Food Groups
- Grain Bin Entrapment: What If It Happens to You? A Case Study from an Oklahoma County Elevator
- Nutrient Needs of Horses
- Estimating Water Requirements for Mature Beef Cows
OSU Extension is in the process of migrating all 1000+ fact sheets to a web based, mobile friendly version. If you would like to see pdf versions of these fact sheets, please go to: http://pods.dasnr.okstate.edu .