Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service Fact Sheets provide research-based information on a wide variety of subjects in regard to agriculture, economic development, family and consumer sciences, and youth development.
Recently Added or Updated
- 2018-2019 Small Grains Variety Performance Tests
- Protein Content of Winter Wheat Varieties in Oklahoma — 2018–2019
- Snacks that help your child learn, play and grow
- Pull Factors: A Measure of Retail Sales Success Estimates for 77 Oklahoma Cities (2018)
- Price Premiums of the 2010 Oklahoma Quality Beef Network
OSU Extension is in the process of migrating all 1000+ fact sheets to a web based, mobile friendly version. If you would like to see pdf versions of these fact sheets, please go to: http://pods.dasnr.okstate.edu .