Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service Fact Sheets provide research-based information on a wide variety of subjects in regard to agriculture, economic development, family and consumer sciences, and youth development.
Recently Added or Updated
- Salinity Management in Home Lawns
- Are You “Sweeping” Your Grain Bin Safely?
- Preparing Grain Bins and Flat Storages Prior to Harvest or Incoming Product Storage
- Margarines and Spreads
- Auger Conveyors
- The New OK Home Baking Act of 2017
- Oklahoma Pasture Rental Rates: 2016-2017
- Current Report: Oklahoma Farm and Ranch Custom Rates, 2015-2016
- Strategies to Reduce Moisture Condensation in Food Facilities
- Oklahoma Cropland Rental Rates: 2016-17
- Oklahoma Garden Planning Guide
- Chute Side Vaccine Cooler
- The Ogallala Aquifer
- Managing Turfgrass in the Shade in Oklahoma
OSU Extension is in the process of migrating all 1000+ fact sheets to a web based, mobile friendly version. If you would like to see pdf versions of these fact sheets, please go to: http://pods.dasnr.okstate.edu .