Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service Fact Sheets provide research-based information on a wide variety of subjects in regard to agriculture, economic development, family and consumer sciences, and youth development.
Recently Added or Updated
- Emerging Allergens in Bakery Gluten-Free Ingredients – Lupine and Cricket Flour
- The Importance of Sampling Depth for Soil Health Assessment
- Organic Matter in No-Till Production Systems
- Farmers in Transition: Taking Charge in Stressful Times
- Quicken® for Farm and Ranch Financial Records
OSU Extension is in the process of migrating all 1000+ fact sheets to a web based, mobile friendly version. If you would like to see pdf versions of these fact sheets, please go to: http://pods.dasnr.okstate.edu .