Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service Fact Sheets provide research-based information on a wide variety of subjects in regard to agriculture, economic development, family and consumer sciences, and youth development.
Recently Added or Updated
- Contribution of Agriculture to Oklahoma’s Economy: 2015
- Sustainable Landscapes: Designing a Rain Garden for Residential Property
- Guide to the Twelve Most-Important Oklahoma Mosquitoes of Concern for Pest Control Specialists
- Types of Aeration Systems: Which Type is Right for You?
- Determining Winter Canola Maturity for Harvest
- Rose Rosette Disease
- Auger Conveyors
- Oklahoma Pasture Rental Rates: 2016-2017
- Current Report: Oklahoma Farm and Ranch Custom Rates, 2015-2016
- Strategies to Reduce Moisture Condensation in Food Facilities
- Oklahoma Garden Planning Guide
- Evaluation of Phosphorus Fertilizer Recommendations in No-Till Winter Wheat
- Anthracnose and Other Common Leaf Diseases of Deciduous Shade Trees
- Oklahoma Cropland Rental Rates: 2016-17
OSU Extension is in the process of migrating all 1000+ fact sheets to a web based, mobile friendly version. If you would like to see pdf versions of these fact sheets, please go to: http://pods.dasnr.okstate.edu .