Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service Fact Sheets provide research-based information on a wide variety of subjects in regard to agriculture, economic development, family and consumer sciences, and youth development.
Recently Added or Updated
- A Checklist of Prairie, Shrubland, and Forest Understory Plants of Oklahoma Characteristics and Value to Deer, Quail, Turkey, and Cattle
- Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) as a Value-Added Product
- Nutritive Value of Feeds for Beef Cattle
- Valuing Food Safety in Fresh Produce: Do Consumers Care and Will They Pay?
- To Be or Not to Be: That is the Gluten-Free Marketing Question
OSU Extension is in the process of migrating all 1000+ fact sheets to a web based, mobile friendly version. If you would like to see pdf versions of these fact sheets, please go to: http://pods.dasnr.okstate.edu .